Annual meeting rumors

Thoughts and news about the Watchtower Organization...
spike

06 Oct 2012, 21:07 #1

I read on another site that some new light has been revealed. Only the " Governing Body " is the faithful and discreet slave. I am not trying to start a rumor, but let's keep our eyes open for confirmation. If true this is a very big deal for many strugglers. This may be the nail in the coffin for me. I don't think I can sit through one more meeting regardless of the effect on my marriage or family ties knowing this, IF it's true. It is disgusting, and it is apostasy, and brazen! So keep an eye out, and I will too.

Peace be with you,

Spike Image

DanielBdub

06 Oct 2012, 22:02 #2

It used to be that the WTS explanation for the "Faithful and Discreet Slave Class" was that they are all living spirit-begotten Jehovah's Witnesses and not just the "Governing Body" . So is this the "official" change in their teaching now ?
If so , this appears to be a deeper pit that they are digging .    Image
Bro dan

londo111

07 Oct 2012, 02:17 #3

The evidence of this seems very credible. To the truth, it's not that big of deal. For all practical purposes, the GB has been acting as the "Slave" for all its existance and the average rank-and-file member won't really notice the change. In terms of moving into a cult-like direction, as Emeril would say, "Another notch!"

What does suprise me is they are saying that Russell was NOT part of the Slave. Of course, he would've begged to differ!

andrew

07 Oct 2012, 16:01 #4

It has become necessary for the org. to have "new light" on this matter. There have become many more partakers of the emblems lately at the memorial and some have increasingly wanted to have a share in establishing policy and doctrine. There is no way the GB would give up any control so they conveniently claim "new light" to put an end to the discussion.

"New light" seems to always happen as a result of being forced by some circumstance to make a doctrinal change. For instance, the "new light" on the generation of Matt. 24 had to be changed because that generation has disappeared. "New light" will never decrease the GB's control but only increase it.

Adam

07 Oct 2012, 19:01 #5

I don't know if any of you have ever visited www.allexperts.com, but it is a fascinating site on which you can ask "experts" questions about nearly everything under the sun. There is a Q&A section under Religion/Spirituality for Jehovah's Witnesses. So, I decided to pose this question to an expert who supposedly works at the Brooklyn Headquarters.  Here is the question.
"Do you believe that ONLY the Governing Body members are part of the faithful and discreet slave or that all of the anointed are part of the FDS? How would you feel if the Governing Body declared "new light" and said that only they are part of the FDS and not the anointed? As an anointed one, would you be unhappy that they claimed a ticket to heaven and took yours away?"
He would not answer the question.  I followed up to see if he would at least answer the first question, or at least specifically identify the FDS as the only ones who go to heaven.  I haven't heard back yet.  
Last edited by Adam on 07 Oct 2012, 22:52, edited 1 time in total.

DanielBdub

07 Oct 2012, 23:57 #6

Perhaps he is afraid that he would be found out as disagreeing with the new GB thinking , if he were to give an intelligent honest answer , and be deemed a rebellious apostate . There will surely be some confusion in the ORG over this maneuver .

Professor

08 Oct 2012, 03:11 #7

For your information these notes re: Annual Meeting appeared on another site at http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/frie ... ting-notes:

Jackson, loch, herd, lett (this man looks crazy), pierce all give a symposium i won't bore you with details since most already know about this but to sum up:  Based on Matthew 24:45-47
1.  When does the slave appear?  Last days, during the presence of The Lord 
2.  Who is the faithful slave?  Small group of anointed brothers during Christ presents at headquarters who make and dispense spiritual food(governing body)
3.  Slave appointed in 1919 after the cleansing of the temple, russell was not a member of the faithful slave the slave was only taking shape in his day
4.  Domestics - anointed and other sheep, those who are fed
5.  All anointed to sit on thrones when ruling in heaven 
Professor

Healtworker

08 Oct 2012, 16:53 #8

Agree! No way the GB was willing to share their power with "mental unbalanced" zippers. They sell off the property, move upstate new York and get ready for the rumble in the jungle!

Love H

spike

08 Oct 2012, 18:38 #9

Well, lets break it down shall we? This is only my opinion.

The sheep are getting restless, the internet is killing them, their countless date setting and flip-flopping is there for all to see. Next come a steady increase in partakers which was never addressed, except to accuse some of being mentally or emotionally unbalanced. So.....

Jackson, loch, herd, lett (this man looks crazy), pierce all give a symposium i won't bore you with details since most already know about this but to sum up:  Based on Matthew 24:45-47
1.  When does the slave appear?  Last days, during the presence of The Lord 
Delaying the appearance of the slave buys you extra time. Delayed appearance = end is still " soon " but could drag on and on and they have washed their hands of this somewhat.
2.  Who is the faithful slave?  Small group of anointed brothers during Christ presents at headquarters who make and dispense spiritual food(governing body)
If only the GB is the slave this accomplishes a couple things in one carefully crafted, satanic move.  Image
a) New Partakers have no credence given to anything that they feel is being done in an un-scriptural manner. This is not new because the GB has never represented any of the remnant. Now it is just official, so no need to ever explain why they are not counted or consulted with. If you think you should partake, go ahead says the GB, you could be crazy but we don't care either way, and it doesn't matter because WE are the Slave, not you. They HAVE to do this because there is no scripture that they can twist to give them the authority to say who is anointed and who is not. If there was one, they would have used it years ago.
b) Delayed " Faithful slave " =  delayed " Evil Slave ".  Look for convention parts or WT articles dealing specifically with the need to protect the flock from those claiming to be Christ's brothers, but who do not respect the Slave. Expect DF'ings of any who so much as think about not Listening, Obeying , and being blessed.
c) For those who have not been awakened by Christ, this will further elevate the GB's status as their leaders. If there was any doubts about loyalty, they are gone now. The fear of increased control so near 2014 and the soon to be df'ings of dissenters will give the sheep the extra push of fear needed to keep them in line.
3.  Slave appointed in 1919 after the cleansing of the temple, russell was not a member of the faithful slave the slave was only taking shape in his day
d) Anything that CTR said that disagrees with current truth can be easily dismissed. Try to prove a point using older literature from CTR, forget it, he was just some dude groping in darkness. We only listen to the SLAVE. Rutherford....well, give them some time and they will think of something, and who will question the SLAVE?
4.  Domestics - anointed and other sheep, those who are fed
e) eat the WT manna little sheepie, and like it. WE ARE THE SLAVE!!!
5.  All anointed to sit on thrones when ruling in heaven 
f) This is related to being anointed. They can't come out and say " We say who is and who isn't anointed " so they can't say who goes to heaven and who doesn't. This is the next best thing. We are the boss of you for now, if we DF you it was to clean the Organization. If we make it to heaven then we all rule, so just do what we say for now. We dispense the food, not you, obey or else.
Last edited by spike on 08 Oct 2012, 18:42, edited 1 time in total.

man oh man

08 Oct 2012, 22:12 #10

Brother Spike, You got it nailed down perfectly.